Today, on one of the blogs I follow there was a photo posted from past student life, and it triggered some memories for me. This is 1996, my 4th/5th years of college.
That's a simple ring-earring. :) And the glasses - I never used them at that time, but for some reason I put them on for that picture - the photo was taken for a mere public library pass. I love that photo, it reminds of a beautiful time, stormy period of searching for something/Someone real.
Nice earrings! Glasses too ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's a simple ring-earring. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd the glasses - I never used them at that time, but for some reason I put them on for that picture - the photo was taken for a mere public library pass. I love that photo, it reminds of a beautiful time, stormy period of searching for something/Someone real.
It's fun to look back on old photos. Your kids will get a kick out them as they get older. To me anyway, you look happy in those photos.
ReplyDelete