My son has been thinking over the last few days how he could make some money. What for? To send it to the rhinos in Africa! He recently learnt in school that they're almost blind, so bad sight they possess, and because of that it's more difficult for them to survive. So he's been worried about them and wanted to help these poor guys to buy glasses.
He's so pure and sincere... his love embraces all living creatures in the world, and not just in theory - he wants to act! I want to hope he's inherited that love from Him Who is Love. And I so want him to keep that inheritance...
It is interesting that your son wants to "make some money." Yes, he is innocent and sincere, and yet so mature in his willingness to work and to make a sacrifice of his earnings. So compassionate! It may his age--or it may be his true character which he has inherited from Him Who is Love and which will endure. I definitey vote for the latter.
ReplyDeleteI vote with you. :)
ReplyDelete