Monday, March 14, 2011

Misha Maslennikov

I know a man... We're not really friends, but we have known each other for a number of years through a Russian blogging community. He's a very good photographer, as for my taste, and also a traveler through "unknown Russia". This online collection contains some of his photos, and those of other people.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! His work is delightful! I enjoy how he captures the individual and elevated personhood of his subjects. The titles are just as charming too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pleasant diversion! Some stunning photos for sure. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are amazing. I marvel that the people trust him enough to look at him as if he's an ordinary person, not a scary cameraman. The composition, the lighting, and the shots taken at just the right moment are really, really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is an ordinary, he just travels, meets people. Sometimes takes pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete