I have a friend whom I consider my sister. We went through a lot of things together: a hippy type of youth, then coming to Christ (she was a bit ahead and I was in a way following her), and now being parents. She lives in Ukraine, in the same town where our youth had been. Very kind and beautiful loving soul.  |
| that’s him and my son this past July |
Her son, who’s about 10 years old, and her nephew, who is himself now going through his similar type of youth/college years, are also my friends, very dear to me. Both are talented musicians and artists, and their fantasy, it seems, knows no limits. Often it seems they also have enormous amount of spare time on their hands. Today they posted this “video” they made – it is not really a video file but an image that is composed of multiple frames, so called “animated GIF”.  |
| this file is 2MB, so it may take a short while to load |
When I looked at it and realized how they did it I was amazed with the amount of effort put into the making! But I’m sure they both had a lot of fun doing it and even more fun showing it to friends now. So, I just wanted to share this experience of youth with you.
That is very fun and creative and an impressive accomplishment! Thanks for showing it.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's cool!
ReplyDeleteNow you have one more fun thing to do with you kids. :)
ReplyDelete