Wednesday, September 29, 2010

lots of sleep and sunny day

Today is very sunny (and warm) for a change – after two very cloudy and rainy days. And yesterday Vera lied down to rest a bit before I came home from work – and slept through the night, got up at 6:30am! I guess, being physically and/or emotionally very tired explains it well. Her mom and I put kids to bed and finished some errands, and having nothing better to do went to bed early also – I went around 10pm, which has not happened to me probably for at least couple of decades.
All of that together feels very nice!

On the completely other topic, I noticed someone from Australia has been reading my weblog pretty regularly. I’m curious to know who that might be. Could you please drop me a note if you are that reader? I’m really just curious. :)

3 comments:

  1. Could be me - CG in Melbourne. Not sure how I found my way here, probably via a link on another blog.
    Now can you tell me how to contact Chris(?) Orr of orrologion? I'd like to be back reading his blog again (I see you linked to a recent post there). I know he posted a disguised email address (xxx dot at xxx) at the time he went private to enable those who wanted access to his blog to contact him, but I can't now find where that was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from AUS also, but the first day in reading you blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I knew at that time you were not reading my blog, that's why I was puzzled.

    ReplyDelete